BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
10300 W Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL 60018-3818
Phone: 847/296-4471 | Fax: 847/296-4958 | 141 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover Chicago and the surrounding areas from this Rosemont, IL hotel, located near O'Hare International Airport, Allstate Arena and the Stephens Convention Center!
With easy access to three major highways and just a short train ride to downtown Chicago, the Best Western at O'Hare makes it easy to explore all that the area has to offer. For added convenience, we offer free shuttle service to O'Hare International Airport, less than three miles away. This Rosemont hotel also boasts free overnight parking, with the Sleep and Fly promotion.
This Rosemont hotel is within walking distance of the Allstate Arena, home to year-round concerts and other special events, and less than three miles from the Stephens Convention Center. Be sure to inquire about our convenient shuttle service to these venues. Enjoy the excitement of nearby Rivers Casino or explore the shopping, dining, and entertainment options at the Park at Rosemont. Catch a train to Chicago and discover famous attractions like Wrigley Field, Lincoln Park and the Brookfield Zoo. Business guests will be right next to Velsicol Chemical®, Globe Ground, Philips International and Proctor & Gamble.
The Best Western at O'Hare offers spaciously appointed standard guest rooms and whirlpool suites, each complete with cable television and wireless high-speed Internet access. The on-site Pine Grove Restaurant offers delicious meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has been voted a top rated restaurant by Restaurant.com®. Guests at this Rosemont hotel start their day with a complimentary full hot breakfast at the Pine Grove Restaurant. Additional amenities include a fitness center, business center and meeting facilities, making the hotel a perfect small meeting venue in Rosemont.
For superior customer service and a convenient location near Chicago O'Hare International Airport, make a reservation at the Best Western at O'Hare today! Enjoy your stay.
Renovations are under way to better your stay!!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Free parking for hotel guests only not valid for Park and Fly
- Airport car, 24 hours The shuttle runs every half hour, guests will need to call for pick up service from O'Hare Airport.
- Safe deposit box available at front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle
- Meeting facilities seating up to 32 classroom style
- Business center, computer, copier, fax machine, printer etc.
- Fax services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Multilingual staff, speaks Spanish, Hindi, German, Tagalog and Polish.
- Laundromat, washer and dryer on property
- Express check out
- Late check out upon request and availability
- Weight lifting equipment
- Cable or satellite television
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Stair stepper
- Mail services
- Conference facilities seating up to 32 classroom style
- Convenience store/Sundry, with a selection of snacks, drinks and frozen dinners
- Stationary bike
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Dry cleaning
- Computer modem hookups
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
- Free parking only for hotel guests not valid for Park and Fly
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western at o'hare in Rosemont.
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
Conveniently located, the best western at o'hare in Rosemont, Illinois is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.998835 / Latitude: -87.886445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: O'Hare Airport. We are located right at O'Hare Airport, one mile from the terminals. Exit airport, I-190 East. Exit Mannheim Road North, Route 45. Go north on Mannheim Road to second stoplight, Higgins Road, Route 72. Left onto Higgins, right into parking lot. The BEST WESTERN at O'Hare hotel is on the northwest corner of Mannheim and Higgins Rd, Routes 45 and 72. Please note: If picking up rental vehicle, please ask for directions from where your rental car company is located.
From: Downtown Chicago. Take I-90/94 West (northwest). Expressway will split. Follow I-90 towards Rockford/O'Hare Airport. Follow all signs to O'Hare airport, take airport exit, I-190 West. Take Mannheim Road North exit, route 45, Exit 2A. Go north on Mannheim Road to the second stoplight, Higgins Road, Route 72. Turn left onto Higgins and right into parking lot. The BEST WESTERN at O'Hare hotel is on the northwest corner of Mannheim and Higgins Road, Routes 45 and 72.
From: Wisconsin/Milwaukee area. Take I-94 South (east) towards Chicago, merge with I-294 south towards O'Hare Airport. Follow all signs to O'Hare Airport, take airport exit, I-190 West. Take Mannheim Road North exit, Route 45, Exit 2A. Go north on Mannheim Road to the second stoplight, Higgins Road, Route 72. Turn left onto Higgins and right into parking lot. The BEST WESTERN at O'Hare hotel is on northwest corner of Mannheim and Higgins Road, Routes 45 and 72.
From: Quad Cities area. Take I-55 North towards Chicago. Merge with I-294 North towards O'Hare Airport. Follow all signs to O'Hare Airport, take airport exit, I-190 West. Take Mannheim Road North exit, Route 45, Exit 2A. Go north on Mannheim Road to the second stoplight, Higgins Road, Route 72. Turn left onto Higgins and right into parking lot. The BEST WESTERN at O'Hare hotel is on the northwest corner of Mannheim and Higgins Road, Routes 45 and 72.
From: Springfield area. Take I-55 North towards Chicago. Merge with I-294 North towards O'Hare Airport. Follow all signs to O'Hare Airport, take airport exit, I-190 West. Take Mannheim Road North exit, Route 45, Exit 2A. Go north on Mannheim Road to the second stoplight, Higgins Road, Route 72. Turn left onto Higgins and right into parking lot. The BEST WESTERN at O'Hare hotel is on the northwest corner of Mannheim and Higgins Road, Routes 45 and 72.
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Catch a flight at O'Hare Interntational
Chicago area travelers looking for convenient air travel options and services are in luck. Chicago O'Hare International Airport, located northwest of downtown Chicago, is one of the top ten busiest airports in the world.
Passengers looking for commercial flights have a choice of more than 35 airlines from the airport's 182 gates, spread out in four terminals. American Airlines and United Airlines have hubs at O'Hare.
The airport also offers flights to over 60 international destinations from Terminal Five, the international terminal.
World famous Grant Park Fountain
Recreational areas in the lively city of Chicago were established as early as 1844, a few years after the city was founded.
A large park along the shore of Lake Michigan, originally known as Lake Park, became Grant Park in 1901, honoring former United States President Ulysses S. Grant. This 319 acre downtown park is located in the historic Chicago Loop area. Visit Chicago soon.
Throughout the years, Grant Park has been the site for many city events including the 1911 Chicago International Aviation Meet, Taste of Chicago, Grant Park Music Festival, Lollapalooza and the start and finish line for the Chicago Marathon.
Features of this incredible park include Buckingham Fountain, Chicago's Museum Campus, Petrillo Music Shell, Congress Plaza, Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, Daley Bicentennial Plaza, Hutchinson Field and several gardens.
Enjoy a refreshing afternoon of aquatic adventures when you visit the Rainbow Falls Water Park. Found in Elk Grove Village, west of downtown Chicago, Rainbow Falls Water Park opens in late May with the fun lasting through the end of August. You'll find Rainbow Falls Water Park on the grounds of Lions Park.
As one of the premier summer destinations in the Chicago area, Rainbow Falls Water Park features a variety of rides and attractions, all ready to cool you off this summer. The kids will enjoy the Lilly Pad Leap, and don's miss out on the Calypso Twist. Drive in from nearby Rosemont for a splash down.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Allstate Arena, concerts, games
- 2.00 mile(s) from Stephens Convention Center, trade shows
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rosemont Theater, concerts, shows
- 8.00 mile(s) from Little India, - Devon Avenue
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wrigley Field
- 16.00 mile(s) from Museums
- 16.00 mile(s) from Sears Tower
- 16.00 mile(s) from John Hancock Building
- 18.00 mile(s) from Chinatown
- 10.00 mile(s) from Woodfield Mall
- 16.00 mile(s) from Michigan Avenue
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.05 mile(s) from Allstate Arena, DePaul Blue Demons, Chicago Wolves, Concerts, Flea Market (summers only), 5 blocks
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lake Park, jogging trail, peddle boat rentals, children's playground, par 3, 18 hole executive golf course
- 3.00 mile(s) from Des Plaines Park District Driving Range
- 5.00 mile(s) from White Pines Golf Course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ice Arena - The Edge, Bensenville
- 10.00 mile(s) from Streets of Woodfield Movie Theaters
- 16.00 mile(s) from beach, Oak Street / North Avenue / Downtown Chicago
- There are dining options for every palate within minutes of this Rosemont hotel.
- Pine Grove, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open daily. Recently updated menu options. Free wireless Internet.
- Shoeless Joe's Sports Bar, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Kitchen is open from 11:00 a.m. to midnight, bar is open to 4:00 a.m. Free wireless Internet.
- Enigma Lounge, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, A modern upscale lounge with 12,000 sq ft. The perfect spot for group needs, events and corporate receptions.
- .2 mile(s) from Harry Caray's, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Chicago Cubs famous announcer, casual dining, lunch from $15, Dinner from $25.
- .2 mile(s) from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Across from Allstate Arena and Target Shopping Center.
- .2 mile(s) from NIck's Fishmarket, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, Located one block east of the hotel on Higgins Road.
- .3 mile(s) from Chili's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Next to Target shopping center and Allstate Arena. Casual Dining, lunch from $10, dinner from $15.
- .3 mile(s) from Chipotle, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Mexican fast food, in Target Shopping center, next to Allstate Arena.
- .3 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, In Target Shopping center, next to Allstate Arena.
- .3 mile(s) from Cold Stone Creamery, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, In Target shopping center, next to Allstate Arena.
- .3 mile(s) from Gold Coast Dogs, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, In Target shopping center, next to Allstate Arena.
- .4 mile(s) from Cafe Zalute, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Casual dining, free wireless Internet service, lunch from $10, dinner from $18.
- .5 mile(s) from Ram Restaurant & Brewery, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Casual dining, next to FedEx Kinko's and another Starbucks. Lunch from $10, dinner from $25.
- .5 mile(s) from Rosewood Restaurant, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Great restaurant for entertaining with reasonable prices, can provide private dining rooms and banquet rooms, lunches from $15, dinners from $30.
- .5 mile(s) from Eggscetera, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 1 mile(s) from Giordano's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Serving Chicago's famous deep dish pizza as well as a full Italian menu. Also offers delivery service to your room.
- 1 mile(s) from Carlucci's Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, another great restaurant suitable for entertaining. Lunches from $15, dinners from $30.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Morton's Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Upscale dining, excellent choice for entertaining or special events. Dinners from $40.
- 2 mile(s) from Maria's Mexican Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Ask for Maria! Excellent restaurant off the beaten path, should make reservations on weekends or during conventions. Lunches from $10, dinners from $15.
- 2 mile(s) from Black Ram, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, Suitable for entertaining, on Oakton Street, dinners from $30.
- 2 mile(s) from Chang Jiang, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Chinese buffet located on corner of Oakton Street and Lee Street. Across from K-Mart shopping and other food stores.
- 2 mile(s) from Romano's Italian Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, A local institution, has been in the family since the early 1950's. Serving huge portions. Located on Oakton street next to the Black Ram.
- 2 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Located in K-Mart parking lot, along with other fast food options nearby, Arby's, KFC, Dunkin Donuts.
- 5 mile(s) from Cuisine of India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, Offers Indian cuisine and a selection of Indian beers, both buffet or off the menu.
- 5 mile(s) from Kampai Steakhouse, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Japanese Steakhouse, suitable for entertaining. Also has a full service Sushi bar. Located on Oakton and Elmhurst Street, next to Cuisine of India.
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Rosemont. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Millenium Park Summer Film Series
Visiting film buffs won't want to miss this one – all summer long, Millennium Park hosts free film screenings at the Jay Pritzker Pavilion. Check the schedule, grab your blanket or lawn chairs, and kick back.
Cubs vs. Cardinals
Major League Baseball action is heating up in Chicago. Plan your next Chicago visit for mid-August and check out a Cubs game at Wrigley Field. August 11th – 14th the Cubs host the St. Louis Cardinals in four-game series. Friday and Saturday's games are set for 1:20 p.m. first pitch.
Chicago Air & Water Show
Be sure to experience one of Chicago's premier, high-flying events. On August 20th and 21st, head for the North Avenue Beach within Lincoln Park for the annual Chicago Air & Water Show. See demonstrations from the U.S. Army Parachute Team Golden Knights, and the famous U.S. Navy Blue Angels.
Chicago Fringe Festival
This summer in Chicago, plan on experiencing one of the most unique and daring shows around – it’s the annual Chicago Fringe Festival. From August 31st to September 10th, Jefferson Park is alive with performance art, music, dance, and more.
2016 Chicago Jazz Festival
Jazz fanatics, head over to Millennium Park in Chicago for a nearly a week of smooth sounds and rippin' virtuosic performances. The lineup is yet to be announced. Check the schedule as the date approaches.
Head for the Navy Pier in Chicago late this summer for one of the state’s biggest and best art events. Expo Chicago lands this year in Chi-Town over the weekend of September 22nd, with more than 100 galleries and installations from 16 countries.
Enjoy a cold brew this summer in Chicago. Head for St. Alphonsus Church in Chicago’s North Side over the weekend of September 23rd for this year’s Oktoberfest Chicago. Along with steins filled to the top with ales, pilsners, kolsch’s, you’ll find music, food, and kid’s activities.
52nd Chicago Intl. Film Festival
Now in its 52nd year, the Chicago International Film Festival kicks off this year on October 13th at the AMC River East 21. Check out a whirlwind of indies, shorts, foreign films, and more across 15 days.
Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings
Don’t miss one of the oldest and most intense rivalries found in the NFL. Head for Soldier Field on October 31st where you’ll see the Chicago Bears take on the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football. Kickoff is 5:30 p.m.
Dinosaur Jr. – Live!
Be sure to catch one of the best live shows of the fall in Chicago when Dinosaur Jr. comes to town. On October 8th, head for the METRO concert venue at 9 p.m. to see this band originally formed in 1984.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean