BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn
1617 Naperville Wheaton Road, Naperville, IL 60563-1524
Phone: 630/505-0200 | Fax: 630/505-4291 | 102 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
For a small city, Naperville, Illinois has no shortage of things to do - and the BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn is the perfect starting point for exploring all that the area has to offer!
While our convenient location along the I-88 business corridor appeals to corporate travelers visiting Alcatel-Lucent Technologies, Navistar®, Fermilab, Kraft Foods and other local corporations, we also offer easy access to Naperville's most popular attractions. Enjoy the thrill of collegiate sports at nearby North Central College, Wheaton College or Benedictine College, or score on designer duds at the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall. Indulge your inner culture buff with a performance at Wentz Concert Hall or spend hours strolling along picturesque paths and bridges through the Naperville Riverwalk, located just two miles away. This Naperville hotel is also a great spot to come home to after a day of finger-licking fun at the annual Ribfest, voted one of the country's best BBQ events.
Our top-notch customer service and affordable rates are only part of the appeal of this pet-friendly Naperville hotel. Guests enjoy modern and spacious rooms with features that include high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, cable television with HBO®, a microwave, refrigerator and a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. Additional hotel amenities include an exercise facility, meeting room and free parking.
The BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn is also only 25 miles away from downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. We're just north of nearby Bolingbrook as well.
Book today and save! We are a pet-friendly hotel, however pets are restricted to the 1st floor only. Please call hotel prior to arrival to confirm availability.
The excitement is building…..be part of the excitement while we recreate our lobby just for you. Please pardon our appearance during this transformation. Renovations will be ongoing until March 13, 2016.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Exercise facility 24 Hour Newly renovated and expanded fitness center with rubber flooring including a multi-functional strength training system with bench, also a treadmill, elliptical machine and recumbent bike. Also included are yoga mats, exercise balls, resistance bands and complimentary water with 37-inch flat screen TV.
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Gujarati and Hindi
- Ice/vending machines Ice/vending machines on each floor
- Safe deposit box In guest rooms, complimentary
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities, Board room set up, sits 10 people.
- Fax services, available at Front Desk
- 24-hour front desk Our front desk is available to help with any dinner reservations, entertainment choices, and can make your taxi reservations in advance. They can also help with travel and sightseeing info to the City of Chicago.
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Laundromat, Guest laundry, nominal fee for each washing and drying load.
- Late check out, upon availability - 1:00 PM maximum
- Cable satellite television, expanded cable with HBO®
- Business center
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, outgoing mail, package pickup
- Physically challenged facilities, entire facility is wheel-chair accessible
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, complimentary
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check out Please let us know if you would like express check out, when you check in
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Equipment rental
- Computer Kiosk in lobby
- Physically challenged services. Assistance available to rooms or an outside corridor room is available (by their car).
- High-speed Internet access
- Micro-Fridge available in all rooms
BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western naperville inn in Naperville.
BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn
Conveniently located, the best western naperville inn in Naperville, Illinois is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.799815 / Latitude: -88.121375
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The East Take Interstate 88 West to Naperville Road exit, then make a right on Freedom Rd to Warrenville Rd and make a right, then right on Naperville Rd and the BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn is located 1/2 mile away on the right side of Naperville Road.
From: The North or the South. Take Interstate 294 South to Interstate 88 West, Take the Naperville Rd Exit. Take a right on Freedom Rd then a Right on Warrenville Rd to Naperville RD and make a right. The BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn is on your right 1/2 mile down
From: The West I-88 East to Naperville Rd Exit. Follow the road to Deihl Rd go Left to Naperville Rd go Right and the BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn is on the West side of Naperville Rd.
BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 2008, the Naperville Independent Film Festival is held annually in Naperville. Found in the western region of the Chicago metropolitan area, the festival features films from independent artists. Whether you're a major film buff with a list of your favorite indi directors, or if you're simply looking for a fun activity, check out the NIFF.
The NIFF awards filmmakers with best director, feature film, actor, actress, screenplay, and more. Films are showcased at Classic Cinemas Ogden 6, and Old Main’s Smith Hall at North Central College. The NIFF is typically held over the third weekend in September.
Known to be Illinois' largest water park, Raging Waves is a definite must-see on your next visit to northern Illinois. Find Raging Waves in Yorkville, west of downtown Chicago and the Chicago metro area. Not only is Raging Waves the largest water park in Illinois, it's also one of the premier summer destinations.
You and the entire family will enjoy rides, theme park fun, and plenty of summer cool-down adventures when you explore Raging Waves Water Park. Like many water parks in Illinois, Raging Waves opens for business during the last weekend in May and stays open through the end of August. Don't miss rides like the Kangaroo Falls, PJ's Plummet, and Tasmanian Twisters.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Naper Settlement
- 2.00 mile(s) from Morton Arboretum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Naperville River Walk/Downtown
- 2.00 mile(s) from Centennial Beach
- 2.00 mile(s) from Millennium Carillon
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dupage Children's Museum, Discovery Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Wentz Fine Arts Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Sea Lion Aquatic Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Bulls and Sox Training Academy
- 5.00 mile(s) from Seven Bridges Ice Arena
- 6.00 mile(s) from Cantigny Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from Country Lakes Golf Club
- 7.00 mile(s) from Springbrook Golf Club
- 7.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Casino
- 10.00 mile(s) from Graue Mill and Museum, water-powered gristmill
- 15.00 mile(s) from Paramount Arts Center
- 22.00 mile(s) from Navy Pier
- 0.25 mile(s) from Ogden Iroquois Mall
- 2.00 mile(s) from downtown Naperville shopping
- 2.00 mile(s) from Danada Square Shopping Center
- 3.50 mile(s) from Fox Valley Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Chicago Premium Outlets
- Whether you want fast and affordable or something to savor, this Naperville hotel is just minutes from many dining options.
- Adjacent to Wendy's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Bouna Beef, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Chipotle, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Butterfields Pancake Hous, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Cuisine of India, Full Service, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Tongs Garden Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Pacific Rim, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.60 mile(s) from Maggiano's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sit down restaurant
- 0.5 mile(s) from Naf Naf, Fast Food, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Brick Oven, Cafe, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Las Palmas, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from California Pizza Kitchen, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lou Malnatis, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Pizza,Sandwiches,Pasta
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rosebud of Naperville, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Heaven on Seven, Bar/Lounge, Cajun, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Naperville Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Naperville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Get the Led Out
Make it a night to remember in Joliet. Head for the Rialto Square Theatre on March 5th for a live performance from Get the Led Out, the touring Led Zeppelin tribute band. The show starts at 8 p.m., and tickets are available now.
An Evening with Jazz Vocalist Janice Borla
This is no April Fool's Joke – jazz vocalist Janice Borla will certainly be performing live on stage at the Madden Theatre in Naperville. The show starts at 8 p.m.
Joliet Slammers vs. Washington Wild Things
Head for the Silver Cross Field in Joliet to see the Joliet Slammers face the Washington Wild Things. The three game set starts on May 17th. Tickets range from $5 to $14.
Peace of Mind Healing Seminar
In Galena, visit The Mercantile at 117 S. Main Street for the Peace of Mind Healing Seminar – it's the last one of the season. Learn how to manage your energy, heal yourself, avoid negativity, and be happy. The seminar is conducted by Mona Brewer, a certified Reiki practitioner.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean