BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
709 N Dunlap Avenue, Savoy, IL 61874-8404
Phone: 217/356-1824 | Fax: 217/356-1824 | 62 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this charming Savoy hotel and delight in access to generous amenities and being near University of Illinois, Amdocs and Memorial Stadium.
Guests traveling for work can make the most of their stay with many businesses and organizations within just a few miles of this Savoy hotel. Enjoy short commutes to Plumbers Union, Amdocs, Fox Drive Business District, Yahoo, Wolfram Research and Veolia. Looking to visit the area's students and faculty? This Savoy hotel is located just three minutes from University of Illinois and Parkland College.
All guests can also enjoy convenient access to popular area attractions, including University of Illinois Golf Course, Skateland, Market Place Mall and Curtis Orchard. Sports enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers will love that this Savoy hotel is near Memorial Stadium, Crystal Lake Park, Lake of the Woods and Allerton Park.
With family favorites, like Applebee's and Buffalo Wild Wings, and local picks, such as Fiesta Ranchero and Le Peeps, all near this Savoy hotel, you'll have many restaurants to choose from during your stay.
You'll feel right at home in the comfortable, charming accommodations at this Savoy hotel - each room features cable satellite television with HBO®, an LCD TV, high-speed Internet access, a coffeemaker and much more. Get the perfect start to each day with a complimentary continental breakfast at this Illinois hotel.
The convenience and comfort extends far beyond the spacious, clean rooms, as this Savoy hotel also offers a playground, cocktail lounge, exercise facility, outdoor heated seasonal pool, a free local shuttle, meeting space and a basketball hoop on the premises. Looking to bring a four-legged family member? This hotel is pet-friendly.
For an affordable and memorable trip, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items
- Outdoor pool, heated open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Basketball, hoop
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Late check-out, until 1:00 p.m., available for nominal fee per hour
- Airport courtesy shuttle, available, 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. van service daily
- Fax services
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati)
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas, free in-room wireless Internet access, free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps, grab-bars, widened doors
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Laundromat, guest laundry
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Business Center, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. with free printing
- Computer available
- Physically challenged services
- News Gazette
- Outdoor parking, 24-hours free
- Telephone jack adaptors for international guests
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western paradise inn in Savoy.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Conveniently located, the best western paradise inn in Savoy, Illinois is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.063195 / Latitude: -88.250575
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: the North and South. Take Interstate 57 Exit 232, at the top of the exit, head east three miles to Dunlap, turn right, the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn is located about three blocks down the road on the right.
From: the East/ Interstate 74. Take the Neil Street exit, head south, the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn is located six miles down the road on the right.
From: the West/ Interstate 72. Interstate 72 will change to University Avenue, stay on University Avenue until you get to Neil Street, turn right, the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn is located four miles down the road on the right.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from bowling and mini-golf, bowling leagues, open bowling, outdoor mini-golf
- 0.10 mile(s) from Savoy 16 Theatre, movies
- 0.10 mile(s) from University of Illinois, University
- 1.00 mile(s) from U of I Golf Course, golfing, golfing tournaments
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fox Dr./Business District, Jimmy John's Head Quarters, Amdocs, Yahoo, Wolfram research
- 2.00 mile(s) from UIUC Baseball, Illinois baseball and softball tournaments
- 2.00 mile(s) from Skateland, open indoor floor skating. lazer tag
- 2.00 mile(s) from Curtis Apple Orchard, apples, pumpkins, petting zoo, corn maze, baked goods, fresh apple donuts and cider
- 2.50 mile(s) from Assembly Hall, U of I basketball, concerts, seasonal events
- 2.50 mile(s) from UIUC Veterinary Medicine, aniimal medical care, professional veterinary degree program, biomedical research
- 2.50 mile(s) from Japanese Gardens, tea time, Japanese history, outdoor gardens
- 2.50 mile(s) from Soccer Complex, Little Illinois Soccer tournaments, UIUC Men's Soccer Club tournaments, open soccer
- 2.50 mile(s) from The Arc, gymnasium, volleyball tournaments, work out facilities, indoor and outdoor pool, basketball courts
- 2.50 mile(s) from Memorial Stadium, U of I football, IHSA football tournament
- 3.00 mile(s) from Armory Indoor Facility, track and field
- 3.50 mile(s) from Downtown Champaign, dining, shopping, night life
- 3.50 mile(s) from UIUC Ice Arena, Illinois hockey tournaments, open skating
- 3.50 mile(s) from Illinois Terminal/Amtrak, buses (MTD, Greyhound, LEX), trains (Amtrak)
- 4.00 mile(s) from Krannert Center, performing arts, ballet, Mozart, Beethoven, live shows, wine tastings
- 4.00 mile(s) from Stone Creek Golf Course, golf, golfing tournaments
- 4.00 mile(s) from Illinios Union, student service building, dining, bowling, arcade, billiards, study lounge
- 5.00 mile(s) from Market Place Mall, shopping, dining
- 8.00 mile(s) from Alto Vineyards, wine tasting, wine competitions
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lake of the Woods, hiking, camping, fishing, paddle boating
- 20.00 mile(s) from Allerton Park, Sunken Garden, weddings, conference center, hiking, camping
- 1.00 mile(s) from Walmart SuperCenter
- 4.00 block(s) from Schnucks, Groceries
- 4.00 block(s) from Friar Tuck, adult beverages
- 7.00 mile(s) from Market Place Mall, Macys, Bergners, Sears, J C Penny, Express, The Gap, The Limited, Banana Republic, Forever 21
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Champaign-Urbana
- 3.00 mile(s) from Tolono
- 4.00 mile(s) from Pesotum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rantoul
- 20.00 mile(s) from Monticello
- 22.00 mile(s) from Mahomet
- 30.00 mile(s) from Danville
- 34.00 mile(s) from Decatur
- 38.00 mile(s) from Tuscola
- 48.00 mile(s) from Bloomington
- 80.00 mile(s) from Springfield
- 86.00 mile(s) from Peoria
- 180mile(s) from Chicago
- 2.00 mile(s) from Plumbers Union, apprentice school, union meetings
- 2.00 mile(s) from Amdocs, corporate meetings, program development
- 2.00 mile(s) from Jimmy Johns, corporate meetings, training
- 2.00 mile(s) from Yahoo, corporate meetings
- 2.50 mile(s) from Wolfram Research, training, program development, employment interviews
- 3.00 mile(s) from University of Illinois, major university, Veterinary school, home of the State Geological Survey, engineering
- 7.00 mile(s) from Parkland College, community college
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from U of I Golf Course, public golfing, golf tournaments
- 3.00 mile(s) from Curtis Orchard, pick your own apples, pumpkins(Seasonal), corn maze and petting zoo
- 4.00 mile(s) from Public Basketball, ten full courts
- 4.00 mile(s) from Public Tennis, six full courts
- 8.00 mile(s) from Crystal Lake Park, fishing, boating
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lake of the Woods, hiking, fishing, boating, camping
- 20.00 mile(s) from Allerton Park, The Sunken Garden, weddings, conference center, hiking
- 0.10 mile(s) from Applebees, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Le Peeps, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Ribeye, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Atlanta Bread Company, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, sandwiches, soups, pasta
- 2.00 mile(s) from Biaggis Ristorante Italia, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fiesta Ranchero, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hooters, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 block(s) from Sonic's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from TGI Friday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Monicals Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Steak and Shake, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.50 mile(s) from Radio Maria, full service, Continental, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.50 mile(s) from KoFusion, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 block(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 4.50 mile(s) from Siam Terrace, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.50 mile(s) from Noodles and Company, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 mile(s) from Manzellas, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 mile(s) from Alexander Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Savoy. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
August 8-23, 2014
Shrek: The Musical Join Shrek and Donkey at the MUNI in Springfield and watch as they rescue the beautiful princess Fiona. The curtain rises at 8 p.m.
Savoy Orchard Days Come out to Savoy for this festival full of carnival rides, antique cars, fishing, and food. Events begin at 5 p.m. on Friday.
Oktoberfest Festival Park along the Peoria Riverfront fills with German food, beer, and entertainment for this fun festival. Event times vary per day.
Phases of the Moon Music + Art Festival
Kicking off at Kennekuk County Park near Danville, this grassroots festival promises four days of feel-good music from world-class musicians.
Route 66 Mother Road Festival
The streets of Springfield pay heritage to the road-warrior past with hundreds of vintage cars and motorcycles displays, parades, swaps, and more.
Macomb Balloon Rally
Featuring a swinging 60's theme, this Macomb event features over 20 hot-air balloons gracing the skies above Vince Grady Field.
Threshermen's Bluegrass Festival
Pontiac stages a weekend filled with bluegrass music, food, and overall fun at Threshermen's Park.
Halloween Fun Fair & Downtown Trick or Treat Bring the family out to Downtown Pekin for some great trick-or-treating. The fun begins at 10 a.m.
2014 Festival of Lights
The 29th annual Festival of Lights is held in East Peoria throughout the holiday season. Don't miss the Parade of Lights on Saturday, November 22, or Folepi's Winter Wonderland opening on Thanksgiving night. Other events include the Get Lit Fun Run, Holiday River Cruise, and Prairi Christmas.
Steamboat Days Festival
Held on the Riverfront in downtown Peoria, Steamboat Days Festivals combines a carnival, food and drinks, entertainment, and more for three days.
Countrylife Music Festival
Central Illinois's biggest country music festival kicks off near the Peoria riverfront. Top headlining acts and tons of food entertain.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean