Best Western Plus Peoria
300 Eastlight Ct, East Peoria, IL 61611-2060
Phone: 309/694-4959 | Fax: 309/694-4727 | 85 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
**New Complimentary Area Shuttle to Local Businesses and Area Attractions**
The Eastside Centre in East Peoria is just minutes away from this expansive hotel, and just one of the many reasons guests choose this Best Western property.
When staying at an East Peoria hotel, guests deserve convenience. For those traveling for business with Caterpillar, headquarters is only a few miles away. Bradley University is also in the area, and this hotel caters to students, staff, professors and their loved ones, whether it's for a special weekend event like graduation or lodging for an entire semester.
At the Peoria Civic Center, there's always something exciting happening from tradeshows to concerts. Newly renovated in April of 2014, this East Peoria hotel promises all the comforts of home and the friendliest staff in town. An indoor greenhouse pool is perfect for relaxing, but being located next to downtown Peoria and the Levee District makes exploring a must. Start the day with a free, full hot American breakfast and a dip in the pool to be refreshed and energized for a full itinerary.
From the Peoria Riverfront Museum to Dozer Park, there's no end to the discoveries near this East Peoria hotel. Business travelers with IBM, Komatsu, Caterpillar and ADM rely on this property because of the peace and quiet, large rooms and accessibility to all the major corporations and business parks. Easily accessible to the Peoria area, we're the newest hotel in Peoria and the closest hotel to the East Side Center.
Knowledgeable staff members are always on hand to provide recommendations for sightseeing, dining and shopping. Enjoy a peaceful getaway or stress-free business trip when staying at the right East Peoria hotel.
For competitive rates and luxurious accommodations, reserve your room at the Best Western Plus Peoria, winner of Booking.com's 2014 Award of Excellence! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Limited Service Hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, served each morning featuring scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, dices potatoes, fresh oatmeal, assorted cereals, pancakes, yogurts, fresh fruits, sweet breads, muffins, toast, juices and hot tea. Pancake machine. Hot coffee 24-hours a day.
- Indoor pool Heated enjoy the indoor greenhouse style 20,000 gallon pool. You will enjoy the gentle breezes from the retractable roof. Our pool hrs are 7am till 10pm
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour two treadmills, stationary bike, elliptical machine, tower weight machine, weight bench and free weights, mirror wall and two HD TVs Equipment was replaced in 2014.
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike One available
- Treadmill, two available
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish
- Baggage hold
- Laundromat, nominal fee, open 24-hours
- Dry cleaning, same day service
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box, at front desk, complimentary
- Cable/satellite TV, cable services provided by Comcast® High-Definition
- Business center, 24-hours, complimentary
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Dataports, wireless and dial-up
- Mail services, outgoing
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, soda and snack machines as well as ice machines are available on the second and third floors
- Local shuttle, NEW! Complimentary shuttle service to/from local business and area attractions.
- Free parking, in front of and in back, complimentary self parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Seasonal patio for social gathering use.
- Social Gathering Area, providing comfortable seating, working spaces with easy access to electrical plugs for electronics and two HD televisions for enjoyment.
- Delicious 24-hour coffee service
- Luggage Assistance
- Daily Housekeeping
- 47-inch flat screen televisions in every room
- Roku® Systems offered to turn your TV into a Smart TV
- Mini refrigerator in every room
Best Western Plus Peoria
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western plus peoria in East Peoria.
Sleep and Fly Package 1 Night
Save 10 percent with our Sleep and Fly Package! Early morning departure or late night arrival? Arrive the night before or stay the night after your flight and enjoy a restful night of sleep. Park your car with us and relax knowing our hotel shuttle will deliver you and pick you up directly at your airline terminal door. No need to navigate the busy airport parking lot looking for an open space, or traverse the parking lot from your car to the terminal.
Best Western Plus Peoria
Conveniently located, the best western plus peoria in East Peoria, Illinois is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.671522 / Latitude: -89.576307
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Travel I-55 South to I-74 West. Travel East to the US 150W, IL 116, North Main Street, Exit 95. Turn left onto US 150, IL 116, North Main Street, then turn right onto West Camp Street. Then, turn right onto Altorfer Street. Turn right onto Eastlight Court to the Best Western Plus Peoria.
From: South. Travel I-55 North to I-74 West. Travel west on I-74 then take the US 150W, IL 116, North Main Street, Exit 95 Turn left onto US 150, IL 116, North Main Street. Turn right onto West Camp Street. Turn right onto Altorfer Street. Then, turn right onto Eastlight Court to the Best Western Plus Peoria.
From: East. Travel I-74 Eastbound and take US 150W, IL 116, North Main Street, Exit 95. Turn left onto US 150W, IL 116, North Main Street. Turn right onto Camp Street. Turn right onto Altorfer Street. Then, turn right onto Eastlight Court to the Best Western Plus Peoria.
From: West. Travel I-74 Westbound. Take US 150W, IL 116, North Main Street, Exit 95. Turn left onto US 150W, IL 116, North Main Street. Turn right onto Camp Street. Turn right onto Altorfer Street. Then, turn right onto Eastlight Court to the Best Western Plus Peoria.
Best Western Plus Peoria
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Open Monday through Saturday, the Caterpillar Visitors Center is located in central Illinois in downtown East Peoria. Found along Interstate 74 and the Illinois River, the center features self-guided tours. Make your travel plans for central IL and the surrounding Peoria area, and use the Caterpillar Visitors Center as your hub for information on local must-sees.
Visitors of the Caterpillar Visitors Center explore exhibits like Yellow Blood Bleeds Gold, Cat 797F Mining Truck, and the Caterpillar Heritage Gallery. Souvenirs are found at the onsite Cat Merchandise Center. While the Caterpillar Visitors Center is closed on Sundays, you'll find a wide range of tour dates and times throughout the rest of the week.
Originally O'Brien Field, Dozer Park was established in 2002 in downtown Peoria of north-central Illinois. Found by Interstate 74 near cities like East Peoria and Morton, Dozer Park is owned and operated by the Peoria Chiefs Community Baseball LLC.
Dozer Park is home to both MWL's Peoria Chiefs – the St. Louis Cardinals' Class A affiliate team – and the Bradley Braves college baseball team from Bradley University. The 7,500-seat ballpark also features 20 luxury suites, concessions, and more in downtown River City.
Set on the south shore of Peoria Lake, the East Peoria Bass Pro Shops is found easily along Interstate 74. Set in central Illinois, Bass Pro Shops is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The 150,000-square-feet Bass Pro Shops of East Peoria is home to the Uncle Buck’s Fishbowl Restaurant and Uncle Buck’s Bowling Alley – plus a 26,000-gallon, fresh-water aquarium, an archery range, and old-fashioned genera store.
Eastside Centre, located in the central Illinois community of East Peoria, is a go-to venue for sports tournaments and competitions on the national, regional, and local levels. Travel in with your youth or club team and check out the premier athletic facilities at the Eastside Centre.
The expansive grounds have the ability to host softball, baseball, volleyball, and soccer tournaments, track meets, and frequent football and basketball games. Visitors will also find the Eastside Fitness Center, complete with an array of machines and personal trainers, as well as dietician and nutrition services.
North-central Illinois residents and visitors have been flying on commercial flights from Peoria, since 1932. The General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport was established after Peoria citizens voted for the city to have a commercial airport. Chicago & Southern Airlines and American Airlines were the first two commercial airlines offering flights from the airport's four runways. This central Illinois airport was named in honor of the late Wayne A. Downing, a four-star United States Army General, who was born in Peoria.
This 3,800 acre airport's two runways also serve as the home base for the Peoria Air National Guard's 182d Airlift Wing. Travelers looking for a commercial flight to Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and St. Petersburg can do so via United Express Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Eagle Airlines, and Allegiant Airlines.
When your visit to Illinois has you exploring the central region and the city of East Peoria, head for the Lakeview Aquatic Center. Found just north a few miles in the city of Peoria, the Lakeview Aquatic Center is part of Lakeview Park, and it opens for the season starting on or around each June 3rd. It's also a short drive from nearby Morton.
At the Lakeview Aquatic Center in Peoria, you'll find public swimming available Tuesday through Friday, from noon to 4 p.m. Weekend public swimming is available from noon to 5 p.m. In early July, on select Saturdays, the Lakeview Aquatic Center extends it's hours to 9 p.m. at the Lakeview Goes Into Overtime night swimming event.
Owned by the City of Peoria, the convention center features the Carver Arena, 10 meeting rooms, a ballroom, a 2,244-seat theater, and the 108,668-sqaure-foot Civic Center Exhibit Hall.
Tenants of the Peoria Civic Center include the SPHL Peoria Rivermen, the NCAA Bradley Braves of Bradley University, the Peoria Symphony Orchestra, and the Peoria Ballet. The center also hosts numerous conventions, trade shows, and special events.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Caterpillar® Visitors Center, explore how customer ideas drive design and product decisions in the immersive visualizaton center at the new Caterpillar® Visitor Center. Sit in the seat of a machine of the future or walk an assembly line of a factory not yet built. It is the same 3-D technology that Caterpillar® uses to design and build machines, engines and factories today and it is a fascinating look into product development. 110 S.W. Washington Street, Peoria, IL 309-675-0606
- 2.00 mile(s) from Peoria Riverfont Museum, a one-of-the-a-kind experience that lets you take a peek into the past of Peoria. See how humans have changed the Illinois River or catch a movie at the Giant Screen Theater and gaze into the stars or watch a laser light show at the planetarium. 222 S.W. Washington Street, Peoria, IL 61602 309-686-7000
- 1.00 mile(s) from Par-A-Dice Casino, great gaming adventures with over 1500 slot, keno and video poker machines and all your favorite table games including blackjack, craps, and Texas Hold'em Poker. 21 Blackjack Boulevard, East Peoria, IL 61611 309-694-5978
- 5.00 mile(s) from Peoria Zoo, located at the Glen Oak Park is open all year long and is home to more than 100 species of animals form around the world, including several which are endangered. 2213 North Prospect Road, Peoria, IL 61603 309-686-3365
- 3.00 mile(s) from Peoria Chiefs, the Midwest League's single affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals and Central Illinois' only Minor League Baseball team. 730 S.W. Jefferson Street, Peoria, IL 61605 309-680-4000
- 3.00 mile(s) from Peoria Rivermen, catch the future of the NHL today! This AHL affiliate of the NHL's St. Louis Blues, compete at Carver Arena and the Peoria Civic Center. 201 S.W. Jefferson Street, Peoria, IL 61602
- 2.00 mile(s) from Spirit of Peoria Cruises, the turn-of-the-century paddlewheeler takes you on sight-seeing tours and themed cruises enjoying the Illinois river. There are longer overnight excursions to Starved Rock State Park and the St. Louis Riverfront. 100 N.E. Water Street, Peoria, IL 61602
- 5.00 mile(s) from Eastlight Theatre, a regional community theater that offers great entertainment, workshops, seminars and drama camps. 1401 East Washington Street, East Peoria IL 61611 309-699-7469
- 5.00 mile(s) from Splashdown Water Park, at EastSide Centre is the wettest and wildest family water park in Central Illinois. Play in Splashtower Island, ride the lazy river or splash and play in an area for the young ones in your family. 1 Eastside Drive, East Peoria, IL 61611 309-694-1967
- 2.00 mile(s) from Contemporary Art Center of Peoria, in the cultural hub of town featuring art exhibitions, artist studios, open mike nights for poetry, salsa and swing dances, yoga and tai chi instruction and live music every Friday. 305 S. W. Water Street, Peoria, IL 61602 309-674-6822
- 3.00 mile(s) from Peoria Symphony Orchestra, provides excellent performances of the music to a large and diverse audience in varied settings. 203 Harrison Street, Peoria, IL 61602 309-637-2787
- 6.00 mile(s) from Peoria Players Theatre, Peoria's first community theater and has been continuously producing dramas, comedies and musicals since 1919. 4300 North University Street, Peoria, IL 61614 309-688-4473
- 5.00 mile(s) from Corn Stock Theatre, presents five outdoor performances during the summer months, including musicals, dramas, and comedies, with indoor performances during the rest of the year. 1700 North Park Road, Peoria, IL 61604 309-676-2196
- 10.00 mile(s) from Conklin's Barn II Dinner Theatre, combines a wonderful buffet with hilarious professional comedies and musicals year round in the 1941 rustic barn. 1415 Timberline Road, Goodfield, IL 61742 309-965-2545
- 5.00 mile(s) from Luthy Botanical Garden, a gorgeous spot which features five acres of landscaped gardens and a tropical conservatory. Special events held seasonally. 2520 North Prospect Road, Peoria, IL 61603 309-686-3362
- 4.00 mile(s) from Peoria Historical Society, preserves and celebrates Peoria's story. They own two historic house museums and provide certified guides for the historic Peoria Trolley and other tours. 611 S.W. Washington Street, Peoria, IL 61602 309-674-1921
- 5.00 mile(s) from John C. Flanagan House Museum, an American Federalist Style home built around 1837 by John Flanagan. This home is the oldest standing residence in Peoria. 942 N.E. Glen Oak Avenue, Peoria, IL 61603 309-674-1921
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pettengill-Morron House Museum, this mid-Victorian house was built in 1868 by Moses Pettingill, who was a merchant from New Hampshire. This house is on the National Register of Historic Places. 1212 West Moss Avenue, Peoria, IL 61606 309-674-1921
- 5.00 mile(s) from Scottish Rite Cathedral, a Gothic style auditorium with flying buttress design and symbolic stained glass windows. The cathedral is also listed in the National Registry of Historical Places. 400 N.E. Perry, Peoria, IL 61603 309-676-4472
- 15.00 mile(s) from WildLife Prairie State Park, has been referred to as a jewel in the Midwest. Come out and discover the beauty of this 2,000 acre zoological park which is home to over 50 different species native to the Midwest. Ride the steam engine train, or travel back in time by shopping at the general store. 3826 North Taylor Road, Hanna City, IL 61538
- 10.00 mile(s) from Kickapoo Creek Winery, Incorporated, is a great place in Central Illinois to sample and purchase fine local wines and to learn about how wine is made. It also has great hiking trails beside the lakes. 6605 North Smith Road, Edwards, IL 61528 309-495-9463
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wheels O'Time Museum, displays of many vintage and classic automobiles, gas engines, steam engines, airplanes, tractors, and much more. 1710 West Woodside Drive, Dunlap, IL 61525 309-243-9020
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bass Pro® Shops, offering the outdoor enthusiast tons of shopping excitement with the areas largest selection on equipment and clothing for hunting, fishing, hiking, camping and more.
- 3.00 block(s) from The Levee District, just three blocks from the hotel lets you shop your favorite stores, Costco® Wholesale, Target®, ULTA®, Ross Dress for Less® and don't forget to grab a quick bite to eat at Jersey Mike's® Subs or at the Red Robin Gourment Burgers®. And don't forget about the deals at Kohl's® just next door to the hotel.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Northwoods Mall, Peoria's only indoor mall just a short 15 minutes away. The mall is two levels with Macy's®, JCPenny®, Sears® and many speciality stores and resturants to meet your shopping needs.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Shoppes at Grand Prairie, modern and open-air shopping area offering many stores including Bergners®, Dick's Sporting Goods®, Marshalls and more speciality shops.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Metro Centre of Peoria Illinois, enjoy a premier shopping experience if you are looking for fashions, footwear, crafts or sporting goods. Also, the Naturally Yours Grocery store a locally owned food store is the largest health food store in Central Illinois.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Westlake Shopping Center, your place for a mix of great shopping and tasty food, shopping for the musician, toys for the kids, and a variety of restaurants to please everyone.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Walters Brothers Harley-Davidson® Incorporated, Central Illinois premier Harley-Davidson® dealership selling and servicing new and used Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin® Gourmet Burg, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, located at 901 Camp St. east, Peoria, IL 61611.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl & Grill Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, features a truly unique atmosphere and design geared for family fun and dining.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Granite City Food & Brewery, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, restaurant with an on-site brewery offering a broad menu prepared and served in generous portions at reasonable prices. Their unique handcrafted beers are also moderately priced.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Jonah's Seafood House Oys, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, has a very large and versatile menu specializing in seafood. Moderately-priced with daily specials and a children's menu. They have the best view around.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Boyd's Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, enjoy an elegant dinner in the Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino's exclusive steakhouse, featuring only the finest prime meats and fish.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chili's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, features fajitas, steaks, ribs and a large selection of signatures salads, sandwiches and burgers, including low fat, low carb entrees. Carryout and bar availiable.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Bob Evans®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, sports themed, family grill and bar, featuring wings with 16 signature sauces and four dry seasonings. Burgers, salads, sandwiches, appetizers and more.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Basta Eastport, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, popular Italian cuisine in an intimate cozy atmosphere. They are sure to please the most sophisticated palate at a reasonable price.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Potbelly Sandwich Shop®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, toasty warm sandwiches, extra good soups and salads, hand-dipped shakes.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, hearty hand-cut steaks. Fall off the bone ribs, made from scratch sides and dressings, hot fresh-baked bread and ice-cold beers & margaritas.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Jimmy John's Gourmet Sand, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, subs made fresh and fast.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Culvers, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, famous for ButterBurgers and fresh frozen custard.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Avanti's® Ristorante, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, a casual dining place with carry out and delivery options.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Jersey Mike's® Subs, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, try it Mike's way subs, both hot and cold, wraps and salads.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Qdoba® Mexican Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Plus Peoria
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near East Peoria. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean